Short reviews of Fedora 10 preview

Hi

http://www.junauza.com/2008/11/geek-chicks-peek-at-fedora-10-preview.html

"There are still a lot of new features that I have to see for myself. This is just to give everyone an idea of what's with the upcoming Fedora 10. And, I can say that this is a Linux distro worth waiting for. Being a Fedora user, I am pretty excited on what it can do and what I can do with it for the coming days/months or even years."

http://distroworld.wordpress.com/2008/11/14/fedora-10-preview-release-is-robust-and-pretty/

"Overall, Fedora 10 Preview Release indicates the final release will be strong and robust with a good mix of visual appeal and a solid playground for us tinkerers."