Re: Fedora 10 Tagline

We here in Brazil are trying to translate the tag "fire it up" because
this phrase has another meaning for our language and not sound very
nice. There is a thread for discussion on the Brazilian list to find a
better translation.
We are thinking of a particular word in Brazil that has a relationship
with the term in English.

Regards.

Jayme Ayres