F10 CD/DVD label.

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Nov 19 07:17:13 UTC 2008

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Nicu Buculei wrote:
>>
>> We had a work-in-progress for this, I honestly don't know why it isn't
>> on the wiki:
>> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-October/msg00149.html
>>

> I think perhaps someone (ideally, team lead) should have explicitly
> approved it if that's the version that's accepted as final.

Yeah, but we use the wiki also for work in progress, not only for final
works. And the release is only a few days away and those are AFAIK the
only graphics available (and I know those are sleeves, not labels - the
"official" labels are supposed to be like the ones for F9, very  simple,
blue and with some white text).