Re: F10 CD/DVD label.

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Nicu Buculei wrote:

We had a work-in-progress for this, I honestly don't know why it isn't on the wiki: https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-October/msg00149.html

I think perhaps someone (ideally, team lead) should have explicitly approved it if that's the version that's accepted as final.

Yeah, but we use the wiki also for work in progress, not only for final works. And the release is only a few days away and those are AFAIK the only graphics available (and I know those are sleeves, not labels - the "official" labels are supposed to be like the ones for F9, very simple, blue and with some white text).