Re: F10 CD/DVD label.

susmit shannigrahi wrote:
Yeah, but we use the wiki also for work in progress, not only for final
works. And the release is only a few days away and those are AFAIK the only
graphics available (and I know those are sleeves, not labels - the
"official" labels are supposed to be like the ones for F9, very  simple,
blue and with some white text).

It is possible to have it in a day or two?
I am producing a few media for ambassadors and will be needing them badly.
Thanks.

As Rahul said, ping the Art list about the request.