Re: ZOMG STICKERS!!11 Proof

> Does this look good?

Definitely. They are awesome.

> If you see any errors or issues let me know and
> I'll have them fixed, otherwise I'd like to send to send them my
> approval ASAP.

I have only one remark. There's plenty of space on the left and on the
right. Couldn't this space be filleb by other stickers ?

> Thanks :)

Thanks goes to you. :)

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin