Digg, /., etc. for F10

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 12:51:41 UTC 2008

Is there anyone out there ready/willing to help with digg, /.,
etc. for the Fedora 10 release?

To some extent we expect these stories will simply make it out there.
But we *really* need some people to step up, watch responses to the
bigger sites, and help correct misconceptions and outright errors as
they come up in discussions about the release.  That won't happen by
itself; we need *your* help.

I'll be camped on #fedora-mktg all day if anyone has questions or
wants to pitch in.