Red Hat's winning Fedora 10 Linux arrives

Hi,

http://blogs.computerworld.com/red_hats_winning_fedora_10_linux_arrives

"Paul Frields, Red Hat's Fedora project leader, told me that this 'decade' release of Fedora was the best ever without any significant bugs. Yeah. I've heard that before.

You know what though? Based on my early work with Fedora 10, Frields is right. This is one clean, mean cutting-edge Linux distribution. "