Hello to all....

I am Udit Sharma , a student of Kautilya Institute of Technology, Jaipur. I am doing my B.tech in Computer Science. Currently in my 3rd year. I am web Developer/Designer for last 3 years & contributing a lot to Open Source Environment, I love Open source & I love Linux especially Fedora Distribution. I am Mozilla Campus REP too and handling a lot of projects under Mozilla Campus Club.Today I sign up for Fedora Ambassador program to spread the word Fedora to the people.

Regards

Udit Sharma