"Fedora Remix" etymology

I've seen one or two comments popping up on some news sites in
response to the "Fedora Remix" proposal that indicate people
mistakenly believe this term originated with Canonical and/or Ubuntu.

That is not the case.  During the run-up to release of Fedora 7, back
in the spring and summer of 2007, we were already talking about the
remix concept being a part of Fedora.  In fact, those tools were a
major release feature.

I wanted to put this information out in B&W for the Marketing team so
you can discuss how we can best put the idea forward.  I would rather
this be more of a pro-active move than having to find misinformation
and step on it.