talking points for F10

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Oct 2 19:39:53 UTC 2008

Having a common set of discussion topics (talking points) helps
Ambassadors and others to remember key message points.  It also gives us
several key paragraphs we can request be included in any locale-specific
release announcements.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Announcements/TalkingPoints

Rather than have one, dry release announcement, or trying to figure out
how to translate our whimsical announcement and still have it be
relevant, the talking points let an Ambassador or L10n team write a
native language announcement from scratch in a locally acceptable style.

What should we have in that talking point list, with what language
around it?

Remember, the talking points aren't for using verbatim (although you
can), they are for creating a common set of discussion topics when
interacting about the release.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Community Gardener