Re: social marketing (Re: FWN: Facebook page)

Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote
Seriously, let's get something about coordinating and how-tos around all
the social networks, from Digg to Twitter.  Add it to the
Marketing/Tasks.  Maybe set some goals around exposure and connection
for Fedora 10.  For example, our focus on Digg'ing really improved in
the Fedora 9 release.

Anyone passionate about social networking/marketing and wants to work on
that?
I'd love to work on this as well -- count me in.

 - pascal