social marketing (Re: FWN: Facebook page)

Alejandro Acosta aacosta at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 6 18:28:18 UTC 2008

+1

Only 1 thing to add:  I've been using FB for a while and actually joined
some Fedora groups; Ambassadors was the latest.

I think we could also create a network -not only a group- of Fedora fans, to
enforce our presence. Just like there are networks for RedHat, IBM or Sun
Microsystems or countries, just to mention some of them, we could create our
own network and "engross" our membership.

I don't know if I transmitted the right message but I guess that what I
finally wanted to express is that networks highlight the feeling of
"belonging"

Just a thought

- Alejandro Acosta