talking points for F10

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Oct 6 19:43:02 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-10-03 at 13:09 +0200, Steven Moix wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-10-02 at 16:01 -0400, Karlie Robinson wrote:
> > Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> > > What should we have in that talking point list, with what language
> > > around it?
> > >

> > I would suggest highlighting significant technology improvements.
> > Especially technology that is an advancements to Linux as a whole.
>
> That's exactly what we focused on with the F10 Beta release
> announcement, I totally agree.

For the talking points to be most effective, they need to give enough to
build a narrative on.  Often, technologists produce a list of
"technology name, version, functionality" that forces each person to
construct their own narrative from scratch.

This is the challenge of the talking points, to write four to six
paragraphs that:  stand-alone; hang together; reference new
technologies; tell an important Fedora story.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Community Gardener
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org