four f's poster designs

Mairin Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 24 02:02:57 UTC 2008

Hey folks,

I put together some designs for the four f's posters. They are *very*
different than our infinity freedom community ones. Because they are
such a departure (a lot less shiny) and a little weird, I won't be
broken-hearted if you hate them, just let me know. I designed them so
you could use any of them alone, or you can use them together and
connect them to make an even bigger poster. They are also designed so
they are more of a backdrop than a main event. Influences include sari
fabric (do you see it?), Red Hat's website background, and quilts!
You'll see what I mean when you look at them, I think/hope.

Anyhow, here's the individual posters. There's one for each f, then
there are two that have all four f's on them:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/collateral/fourfs/individual%20posters/

Here's what they look like connected to make a bigger poster and what
they look like lined up horizontally:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/collateral/fourfs/four-fs-four-posters.png

Let me know what you think. If we want to go for another look let's talk
about the kind of look/feel we should try. Any Fedora Ambassadors
reading this, I'd especially like to hear what direction you think we
should go in as you're the folks with these posters at events competing
with other booths/tables.

~m