fedora greeting cards

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 28 18:40:56 UTC 2008

I had a wonky idea today, I was thinking maybe it might
spark another idea.

What if we had greetings cards, like season's greetings or
happy birthday, that had a nice design on the front (maybe
we could use some nice creative commons photos or open clip
art designs), had the standard slogan / signing area on the
inside right-hand side, and on the inside left hand side had
some writing/explanation of where the artwork came from, the
license, and how the recipient could scan it in or montage
it or do whatever they like under that license. then maybe
the back of the card could have a sleeve with a fedora cd
(kind of like the money envelope cards, but fedora instead
of money ;-) )

Just a weird idea I had in passing.

~m