Next year for mktg

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 13:43:06 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 15:21 +0200, Francesco Ugolini wrote:
> 2008/9/7 Jonathan Roberts <jonrob at fedoraproject.org>:
> > Hey,
> >
> > So I'm at FUDCon and the little session I pitched on plans for the
> > next year of Fedora Marketing wasn't as useful as I hoped.
>
> Maybe it could be better, but BTW I feel it interest because I'm now
> able to find a way to make Ambassadors and FAmSCo working in some open
> marketing issues. (Call it collaboration, don't misunderstand me).
>
> >I'd still
> > like to try and make time to talk about this stuff, but maybe it would
> > be a good idea if we tried to arrange a time to take advantage of
> > Fedora VoiP stuff?
>
> +1 It could be a new way to communicate. It could be nice to test this
> fedora infrastructure future.
>
> >A meeting outside of our normal meeting schedule
> > where we can figure out direction and grand plans etc, rather than
> > focusing on individual tasks that people are working on.
>
> Open to everyone? If yes, I completely agree.

I encourage people to take advantage of the new VoIP capability.  It's
absolutely essential that someone be appointed at the very beginning of
the meeting to take notes.  Those notes should be posted publicly to the
list and the wiki (preferably where other Marketing meeting minutes
appear).

--
Paul W. Frields