Interview with Ricky Zhou

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 22 06:46:29 UTC 2009

Hi

http://howsoftwareisbuilt.com/2009/04/15/interview-with-ricky-zhou-fedora-project/

"I think that Fedora definitely gets credit for that. If you look on a
lot of news sites, you’ll see that a lot of people are fairly aware of
how and where things have come from. Of course, there are plenty of
places where people are off the mark, but that’s to be expected, too.
Overall, Fedora does have a good reputation for being an early adopter
of many useful features. I’ve seen people mention in a few places that a
lot of software has improved and stabilized a lot after being included
in Fedora."

Rahul