Re: Marketing idea mandatory for everybody

I love the idea, but I think we should have something not graphically F11 related so we can always use them.

+1

Jack

Gerold Kassube wrote:
Hello everybody out there,

what do you think about "name plates" like
https://kermit.homelinux.net/misc/nameplate.jpg ?

I would like to see every Ambassador with such a name plate (around the
world) at the Release Parties, Talks, Events and btw. ....

at Linuxtag, Fedora related Speakers from LinuxTag and FUDCon will have
such a name plate :-)

Can I have your "vote" for a mandatory "Standard name plate for the
Release Cycle of F11"?