User Testimonials

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Wed Apr 29 16:16:48 UTC 2009

I started trolling around in #fedora a while ago and asking people
that.  Henrik was supposed to be doing that stuff and he dropped off the
face of the earth so we added my name to it.

I don't want to archive it, I want to go forward with it.  I can spend
some time today and tomorrow getting some testimonials, but we also need
to make sure to grab testimonials on the day or days after release.

What do you think?

Jack