Press kits

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:45:19 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 03:07:57PM +0200, Max Spevack wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Apr 2009, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>
>> Who's reviewed the text and design at this point?
>
> Jack, you need to work to integrate the existing "press kits" with the
> stuff that you are meeting with Mairin about in Westford, and ultimately
> get Paul's buy-in on whatever it is you come up with.

One thing I see in these kits that needs to be addressed is the need
for a brief "how to use this media" blurb.  The Live USB press sheets
that Caroline and I send to journalists have instructions on what to
do with the Live USB key.  They also present factoids on the release
that are useful for a journalist even if they don't choose to set up
an interview for an article.

> Best to report back to the list on all of this as well, IMHO.

I cannot emphasize strongly enough that this list remains the best way
to make sure that everyone is pulling the same way, and that we all
know work is progressing as it should.  In other words, big +1.