FI roadmap preview

I've been having LAPTOP FAIL issues, so here's a low-tech version until such time as my new netbook is running Fedora and I can sit down to type these into notes*: http://mchua.fedorapeople.org/fi-whiteboard.jpg

Everything on this image will be captured on the [[Fedora Insight]] wiki page, and I'll ping this list when that's done, so if you don't look now, you won't be missing anything. Just wanted to give people a chance to see what was going on, because Transparency Is Good.

--Mel

*instead of stacking books behind my monitor's hinge to keep my hardware from falling physically apart, say.