Fedora 12 Marketing Schedule

Hi Marketing People,

The Fedora 12 marketing schedule is live and integrated with all the other teams. Big thanks to Mel and Paul for providing the data I needed to put it all in TaskJuggler.

Please review the schedule and let me know if there are any changes you'd like me to make.

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-marketing-tasks.html

Also available is an iCal file for easy import to your online calendar. Note this is a reduced view of the schedule. If there are certain task you explicitly want in the iCal file let me know I will make it so :)

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-marketing.ics

Thanks,
John

p.s. For those curious about TaskJuggler and what goes on behind the scenes, the source and reporting file is here: http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/source/