Fedora 12 release announcement

Steven Moix steven.moix at axianet.ch
Sat Aug 15 10:02:48 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Sorry not to continue the old thread about the F12 alpha announcement
[1], but I'm new to this list, so I couldn't reply ;)

As Paul suggested, I made a complete release announcement based on a
template we used in the marketing group for F11. The release
announcement is located on [2]. If you don't mind, I'd like you to use
this "flat" URL instead of [3]...an inclusion in the F12 Alpha release
notes also needs to be corrected.

The content of the page should be pretty final, but I'd like you to have
a look at it to add/remove features...I simply chose the ones I found
interesting for *me*. Also please correct my English if you don't mind.

1:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2009-August/msg00100.html
2: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_Alpha_Announcement
3: