Fedora 12 release announcement

Hello all,

Sorry not to continue the old thread about the F12 alpha announcement [1], but I'm new to this list, so I couldn't reply ;)

As Paul suggested, I made a complete release announcement based on a template we used in the marketing group for F11. The release announcement is located on [2]. If you don't mind, I'd like you to use this "flat" URL instead of [3]...an inclusion in the F12 Alpha release notes also needs to be corrected.

The content of the page should be pretty final, but I'd like you to have a look at it to add/remove features...I simply chose the ones I found interesting for *me*. Also please correct my English if you don't mind.

1: https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2009-August/msg00100.html
2: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_Alpha_Announcement
3: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Announcement_for_F12_Alpha_Release

Have a nice day