Re: Congratulations

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009, Paul W. Frields wrote:

Congratulations to all the winners, including our very own John Rose, whose participation in Fedora is highlightedin the announcement. John, thanks to all you continue to do for Fedora, and it's wonderful to see your many achievements recognized with this award. I look forward to seeing you in Chicago in a few weeks!

That's fantastic!  Congrats, John.

With Jeroen van Meeuwen as the 2008 RHCE of the Year in Europe, the Fedora community has produced one winner in each of the last two years.

--Max