Re: Temporary FI platform

Yes.  Let me know when you get something up, I will get familiarized
and then we can get something going for people to start throwing darts
at :)

It's up - http://publictest6.fedoraproject.org/zikula - have fun!

I did not install the fedora-zikula or zikula-fasauth packages yet. I don't have bandwidth to get to those two things this week, actually, so if some Infrastructure-minded person would like to take on a relatively smallish pair of tasks, feel free to go for it. :)

--Mel