Re: Temporary FI platform

I registered, but the mail with my password was never received.. :)

You'll probably find that publictest machines don't have a mailserver
installed.  An admin will need to set you up with a default password.  Also,
registration shouldn't be necessary with the fasauth module I built - but it
does need to be installed.

Robyn's password has been emailed to her. I'm installing the fasauth module now. (Well, trying. Popping into #fedora-admin once again...)

--Mel