Re: Fedora Pens and Mousepads

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009, tareq aljurf wrote:

no its not an event only to spread fedora wider so i wont need a lot in the beginning

once i found a page on the wiki on fedoraproject.org about paying bills and tickets but i couldnt find it again.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Reimbursements

Take a look, let me know what you want to do. You can email me privately if you like.

--Max