Re: Meeting minutes 2009-08-25

Later tonight I'll be sending out two more updates - a FI project update
and a "Marketing: Alpha Is Past, Now What?" update that should
(hopefully) answer questions about where we are and where we're headed,
since a lot of us are transitioning back to school or getting back from
vacation and such.

Sorry for the delay; I'll send these out after my afternoon meetings today instead. Last night was hit by some last-minute zikula stuff cut short by travel (a huge thank-you to Bob and Chitlesh for stepping up to save the day here!)

--Mel, in Raleigh at the moment