usesthis.com interview

Hi,

I was interviewed by waferbaby (Daniel Bogan) about my hardware/software setup and I go through my usage of Fedora in the interview:

http://mairin.duffy.usesthis.com/

Daniel's got some really interesting interviews on usesthis.com, e.g., with Jakob Nielsen and Joe Hewitt (creator of Firebug). Also an interview with Danah Boyd from Microsoft Research who surprisingly uses a Mac...

Anyhow since Fedora is mentioned quite extensively I figured I'd point it out.

~m