Fedora twitter account

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Dec 2 06:46:30 UTC 2009

>>> Obviously I don't just want to paste this login info to the wiki, but
>>> if someone has suggestions for how to handle it, I'm all ears.

So we haven't actually used our FAS group membership for anything useful
yet, but it could hypothetically do access control for a document with
the login information for these kinds of social networking sites.

...yes, that made the (not particularly knowledgeable, either) security
part of my brain twitch. But I imagine it's a thought that others might
be able to improve on.

--Mel