Press Interaction Brainstorming...

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 16:36:10 UTC 2009

#1) Have we ever considered doing a... ahem... let me put on my deep
voice hat... "Live Interactive Webcast!" for press / analysts?
Something along the lines of (a) here's a tour of Fedora and what it's
all about, (b) here are some of the key stakeholders who are going to
talk about features, talking points, etc., (c) does anyone have any
questions?

#2) Is there any time during RH Summit where the press people are
already corralled into a room where we can sneak in 15-30 minutes on
the tail end for presenting and such?