our meeting today

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Dec 8 14:38:41 UTC 2009

Our meeting today: F13 planning. Let's take all the ideas from:

* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/F13_Brainstorm

(and these too)
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing#Fedora_12_release_deliverables
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_brain_dump
* https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/query

...and figure out our deliverables and schedule, and where our
individual plans for the release cycle intersect, and how we're going to
coordinate our work.

I sat down with John Poelstra yesterday and we came up with what we
think - and hope - is a drastically simplified way of thinking about the
schedule that we'd like to run by folks. I'm on a bus from Toronto to
Boston and will get online and update wiki pages and the like as soon as
we cross the border and my mobile broadband doesn't cost ridiculous
amounts per MB, but wanted to give y'all a heads-up now.

See you online this afternoon!

--Mel