Marketing FAD 2010 - First Brainstorm

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Tue Dec 8 22:24:31 UTC 2009

Hy there,

short after todays marketing meeting some came with an the idea that are
crawling around some heads for quite a while: We want to have a
Marketing FAD!

Theme: Fedora Marketing - What is, what will be
* build up our "new" marketing plan for F13 / F14 and work on that
* work and grow our Marketing Team
* have fun

Here are some questions we start to work on:
* Where do we want to have it (location)?
* when (date) ?
* who (attendees) ?
* work schedule (plan) ?
A first throw-in I would say "how about hawaii, first march week 2010,
some hotel around".
For all other things around we have also a wikipage [1] for filling with
suggestions and facts.
Please have a look, add your name to the list if you are interressted or
already say "YES, I want to be there" because
we must know your preferences to plan further on.

[1] = https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0