Fedora Insight: Remaining items

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Wed Dec 9 00:55:52 UTC 2009

Hi all --

Simon made excellent progress on Monday resolving most of the errors on
publictest6 for Fedora Insight.  Xinhua works nicely and I am able to
submit, decision, and publish articles with the workflow we designed for
FWN.

However, we are not ready to launch yet.  We still need to cluster
individual FWN beats into a single issue.  When I publish items, they
aren't showing up on the interface yet, as the design needs to get
synched with the templates that we worked on at FUDCon.  There are a
number of design tickets open that Mo was working on.  Diana made good
progress on some of these, and we should get the detail for these
tickets updated, but there are a number of tickets that we need Mo or
someone else on the design team to document and work on.

We also did not quite get to the staging server, AFAIK.

Perhaps we could meet on IRC sometime later this week to discuss
further?  Thanks!

   - pascal