[In the news] Fedora 12 – A Visually-Pleasing, Highly-Configurable Linux Distro You Might Want To Try

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Dec 12 03:08:31 UTC 2009

Hi

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/fedora-12-a-visually-pleasing-highly-configurable-linux-distro-you-might-want-to-try/

"I know in my heart of hearts that Fedora is a good distro, even if it’s
not my cup of tea. It’s backed by Red Hat, it is the first to include
the latest in hardware support and new software technologies, and its
developers seem more concerned with quality than marketing. It has a
large userbase and always receives good reviews. Appearances can be
pimped, software can easily be added, and most hardware is
auto-configured. The only way to be sure is to try it yourself. It just
might be the distro for you."

Rahul