Updated Fedora 13 Marketing Schedule

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Mon Dec 14 17:20:40 UTC 2009

On 12/13/2009 11:13 AM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> I was thinking I may, instead of doing the sprint on the marketing
> wiki during the next mktg meeting, just do it today - I've written up
> everything that needs to be moved / refreshed (for a how-to)
> but...there really isn't a whole heck of a lot.
>
> Anyway, that would free us up tuesday to do the more detailed
> scheduling and / or cleaning up trac / filing new tickets.  Does this
> seem reasonable, or do you need more time to work on how-tos?  We can
> probably also use the time to go through the gravy / "nice to have"
> list and guesstimate some some time / resources needed for those
> tasks, for when new folks are looking for something to work on. :)

Nah, I should be working on HOWTOs outside of meeting bandwidth anyway -
but maybe we can use Tuesday's sprint time to do the final push for
deployment of the FUDCon survey, which really should have been deployed
today (memories are probably starting to fade at this point, today marks
the 1-week-since-FUDCon-ended date).

I think it's one of those "wow, surveys take a long time to get out the
first time we're putting out a survey" things, and the
how-to-design-a-survey process and the "do we have tools to deploy it?"
process will be vastly improved next time (say, for F13).

--Mel