Meeting Today 2009.12.02 @ 19.00 UTC

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 04:32:55 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 09:52:22PM -0500, Kam Salisbury wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 12:09 PM, Jack Aboutboul <jaa at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey Everyone,
> >
> > Our regularly scheduled weekly meeting will take place today, February
> >  12th, 2009.
> >
> > When: 19.00 UTC, 2pm Eastern Time
> > Where: irc.freenode.net, #fedora-meeting
> > What: We will continue discussion about consolidating the tasks that we
> > need to accomplish on a per-release basis, finalize the f11 schedule and
> > hopefully work towards a new organizational and practical process to achieve
> > the goals of the marketing team.
>
> Are there usually meeting minutes or an irc log posted from the meeting? I
> cannot usually attend the live meeting due to other IRL comitts.

Kam,

Absolutely right, every meeting should have minutes and a log posted,
because it helps maintain team cohesion.  This should be done
immediately after the meeting if at all possible, and I'm sure Jack is
working on it right now.

By the way, we have conversion scripts available (irclog2html is in
the Fedora software repository) to make that easier.  Ian Weller can
advise on the correct place to post minutes if there's any confusion.