Re: IRC LOG of 2009.02.12 Meeting

Max Spevack wrote:
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009, Jack Aboutboul wrote:

Attached below is the log of the meeting. I am working on getting it up on the wiki as well. Hopefeully from next week, moixs will be able to just post them straight to the wiki with the summary in an email instead of the whole log in the email.

yum install irclog2html and the whole thing will be a lot easier. There will be 3 minutes of lag between the meeting end and the log being posted.

In fact, why isn't it simply a requirement each week that the log is posted within 15 minutes of the meeting's end?

That's the rule I've set for myself w/ the EMEA Ambassadors meetings.
Yup, Steven Moix, a.k.a. moixs on irc has volunteered to take are of the minutes moving further. A really BIG thank you shout out to him!

Jack