Re: New Meeting Time (JonRob/Ian please read)

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009, Jack Aboutboul wrote:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jack/Meeting_matrix

I've overlayed Ian's availability schedule with everything on the page above, and it seems to me the best times are:

Mon 21:00 UTC

Tue 21:00 UTC

Thu 21:00 UTC

I would propose that we (a) inquire as to JonRob's availability at any of those 3 times, (b) double-check Ian's, and then (c) pick one and move on with our lives, hopefully that can include Ian, JonRob, Jack, moixs, duffy, pfrields, mspevack, and either fugolini and/or wonderer

--Max