Status of the picture book

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 15:32:50 UTC 2009

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009, Ian Weller wrote:

> 1) Blocking on release forms. I'm assured RH Legal is working on it.
> In  the meantime if you're willing to take photos of people and have
>   their contact information so you can hunt them down with a New and
>   Improved Release Form then there's no reason stopping you; you just
>   can't upload them to the wiki yet.

I said this to Jack on the phone yesterday, and I'll repeat it here.
Let's route around this.  You could conceivably layout an entire book
with stubs of certain photos that you want in certain places without
actually having any of those photos.  Selecting the actual photo and
getting a release form could be the *last* thing that we do and doesn't
have to be the first.

I say let's move this project ahead.  Jack, do we have a roadmap for all
the things that are needed to make this project happen yet?  Let's get
it up on the wiki page and then work off of it.

"When doubts abound, route around!"

--Max