Status of the picture book

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 21:18:41 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 03:05:25PM -0500, Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:
> So back in my undergraduate days, I did *exactly this job* for NCSU
> periodicals.  I produced the John Donne Journal
> (http://english.chass.ncsu.edu/jdj/) for a number of years.
>
> We used Pagemaker for layout.  Can I presume that we will be using
> Scribus?

Yes. But anything that is done in Inkscape or high-res enough in the
GIMP can easily be imported in so no worries about using those for
mockups right now.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36