Status of the picture book

William Cattey wdc at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 26 19:13:36 UTC 2009

I agree with Chuck.

Although I was easily able to sign the model release I received at
FudCon because it was releasing the image I gave, the Red Hat lawyers
seem to want perpetual license to use all aspects of my likeness for
marketing purposes, and MIT, my employer will not permit that.

MIT does not get involved in the marketing of products, and if my
face and title were used in certain contexts, it would conflict with
my employer's strictures on MIT marketing.

-Bill