Self Introduction : Ankrity

ankrity das bapi83 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 28 10:04:52 UTC 2009

Hello,
This is Ankrity Das from Mumbai, India. I am working
as a consultant with a management consulting firm. I
have done my undergrad in Civil Engineering followed
by Masters in Business Administration (MBA). My major
was Marketing during my MBA.
Though I don't have any formal background in
computers, I have been interested in technology as a
field of business and view open source systems as a
radical business model innovation. I wish to
contribute to the Fedora Project during my free time
using my background in marketing. The underlying
thought which attracts me to Linux is that "IDEAS ARE
FREE AND IDEAS CAN SET ONE FREE". Open Source is the
begginning of a much bigger movement based on
cooperation and collaboration. In that sense, I see a
much bigger role for Fedora from the one it has today
as an OS. It should become an emblem of Freedom
itself.
I am actively involved in developing business plans as
a part of my job and would be interested in creation
of marketing plans for Fedora in India alognwith
writing of related articles in press.
Looking forward to start contributing in this
sphere...

Regards,
Ankrity

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/