Why I have chosen Fedora

Alejandro Acosta aacosta at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 28 20:44:20 UTC 2009

Please don't take this the wrong way,

My points are that you can not make a serious judgement (on any OS) from an
issue that is -the way I see it- ambiguous. Given the information he
provided you can have the same problems with any OS and he can not tell it
is a bad thing just because he couldn't . On the other hand he did fix some
things even though he claims not being an expert, which is a good thing for
this or any other OS.

If you love pets and you have cats and dogs in the same house you are doing
this knowing in advance that this is no easy thing to do, but you love pets
and you're willing to take these risks and to walk a way that  doesn't seem
easy at the beginning.

I hope this will end this thread 'cause it looks like I'm the devil and my
lawyer isn't defending me, just kidding Frank.

Even more: I WISH I HAD AN I-POD !!!

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Frank Murphy
<frankly3d at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> Alejandro Acosta wrote:
> > I don't think the "sad things about linux" should be taken so seriously,
> > the guy missed a lot of details
>
> And you will fill in the blanks?
>
>  and recognizes that "I can fix this in
> > some cases although not an expert on Linux."
>
> For him and you maybe.
>

> > If someone likes freedom and i-pods
>
> But the person reading the article, may not know of freedom.
> Just someone looking for a way out, and "shucks".
> Here's a "user" telling him his toys won't work.
>

> then that person is facing the same
> > problems that a person who likes cats and dogs is.
> >

> Many pet lovers have both cats and dogs,
> they even clean each other (human not included).
>

> Just playing Devil's Advocate.
>
> Frank
>
> --

Alejandro Acosta