Re: F11 background proposal

Ian Weller wrote:
On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 12:13:06AM +0100, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
I believe F-11 should be THE release to attract female users !!!

http://www.leonidas-chocolate.com

Hah! Made my day.

Funny thing was when I did have a girlfriend, I was more addicted to
chocolate than her. She has more of an ice cream addiction.

And what's wrong with the middle-ground, chocolate flavored ice cream? Well, in my experience girls (and a lot of guys too) don't appreciate real chocolate, with 99% cocoa and almost no sugar, as it is not sweet enough :p

(What's another off-topic thread?)

Is not off-topic, is a preparation for the F12 code name, which now MUST be about chocolate... (and no, no naked people covered in chocolate).