foobar rawhide weather report

Hey,

I was going over the requirements for $foobar and I was thinking about
the Rawhide weather report idea we had (check the upper right corner of
the mockup https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/c/ce/FooBar.png )

The idea was basically we'd keep track of how broken rawhide was on a
given day and report that as a parody of a weather report. I don't know
if something like that would be useful, but if so, I think it should
factor into the requirements.

Similarly, there's an idea in the mockup to show live dents (please
let's not use twitter). That might also need to factor in the
requirements if we decide this design idea is worth pursuing.

~m