$foobar update

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 00:49:04 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 08, 2009 at 05:44:42PM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 08, 2009 at 12:45:27AM -0400, Mel Chua wrote:
> > Another thing for the "jack todo when he gets back" list, then. :) I'll
> > add it to the wikitable (updates coming soon, racing my RSI and laptop
> > battery running out so this might happen in 7 hours if i don't finish in
> > 20min.)
> >
> > I also see that tchung, nman64, and stickster are admins on the list as
> > well, so maybe one of them can take a peek and fix this if they have a
> > sec before then. *pokepoke*
>
> Hm.  Well, somehow I've managed to *not* have that admin password on
> my list, but I didn't recall I was an owner, so maybe it's not such a
> big surprise.  I know that tchung is usually not around these days, as
> he's on hiatus from Fedora for personal reasons, and nman64 is
> sometimes scarce too.  We should probably get some of the primary
> folks around these parts added.

Max got me fixed up with the password, and I've added Steven, JonRob,
and Mel to the admins list.  I'll send each of you guys the admin
password.

I did *not* change the default for messages from non-members away from
the current setting, which is "Discard."  In a couple hours, I got
more spam than I get from my other admin lists in a day or two,
meaning this list (probably because of its name) is a big fat spam
target.