Slogan task for schedule

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 20:44:20 UTC 2009

Jack et al.,

In putting together the Design schedule, Mo Duffy, John Poelstra, and
I identified a marketing task that needs to be included.  I'm dropping
the note here so you can add the dates in all the appopriate places.

F12 release slogan:
2009-08-27 -- open the call for suggestions
2009-09-17 -- final slogan is ready for websites/design

The process we used in F11 seemed to work well, and that should occur
in between those dates.  Any required intermediate deadlines can be
set by the Marketing team but should also be included in the schedule.