Fedora 12 Marketing Schedule Meeting - Monday 2009-07-23 @ 17:00 UTC (1 PM EDT)

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sat Jul 25 00:38:00 UTC 2009

> It looks like the best time and date is Monday, July 23rd at 17:00 UTC
> (1 PM EDT).

worksforme. I'll have a semi-hard stop at 18:00 UTC, just so you know.

I should also give folks planning to call in a heads-up that I'm
sometimes a little slow to parse multiple voices on the phone (I'm
hearing-impaired and usually rely on lipreading). Not a big deal, just a
preemptive explanation of the potentially-higher-than-usual frequency of
"could you repeat that, please?" utterances on the line...

--Mel