KDE 4.3 Shaping Up Nicely, KWin Needs Work

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 28 02:17:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

http://www.osnews.com/story/21899/KDE_4_3_Shaping_Up_Nicely_KWin_Needs_Work

"For a very long time now, I've been on the hunt for a distribution that
really put a lot of effort into their KDE4 implementation. This has been
a frustrating search, full of broken installations, incredibly slow
performance, and so many visual artifacts they made my eyes explode.
Since KDE 4.3 is nearing release, I had to pick up this quest in order
to take a look at where 4.3 stands - and I found a home in the KDE
version of Fedora 11. Read on for a look as to where KDE 4.3 currently
stands."

Rahul